Tuesday, March 22

Movie Junkie

Our time here in Little Rock is slowly, but surely coming to a close. Whoop Whoop!!  Sure I'll miss Little Rock, but honestly only a few things such as hanging with our Cheyoming friends who have also relocated down here, Zumba, and not working.   Not to mention I have really enjoyed watching all the movies/tv shows I can stand.   While we have been living down here I have kind of become a movie junkie.  With Netflix and the library here on base I have had the luxury of tons of movies at my finger tips.   You might be thinking "Wow, she must be sitting around on her butt a lot", well I am, but not on the sofa.  I've recently finished 2 quilts in about 2 1/2 weeks so instead of the sofa, its been the sewing machine.  I'm not a big fan of sewing in silence so I usually listen to music or watch movies.  I decided that since I've been watching so many I would keep a running tab.    My total to date in no particular order ....

Sunshine Cleaning
Milk
Once
Calendar Girls
The Blindside
Revolutionary Road
The Reader
Sex & The City 2
Inception
Precious
Seventeen Again
Vantage Point
Date Night
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
Radio
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
Leap Year
New In Town
Up In Air
Bridget Jones' Diary
Shrek 4
Iron Man 2
Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
Smart People
Michael Clayton
The Back Up Plan
The Pelican Brief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
HP and the Chamber of Secrets
HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban
HP and the Goblet of Fire
HP and the Order of the Phoenix
HP and the Half-Blood Prince
HP and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (in the theater)

And if that isn't enough, I started Glee and am now at the mercy of the tv since I've completely caught up.  And the same goes for the Army Wives series.   I'm currently working on Greek, but still have quite a ways to go.   I'm hoping to finish it before we make it to Germany, but I think that might be pushing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment