Thursday, June 17

Newbie

I'm new to the world of blogging. What I've seen of other people's blogs has peaked my interest and has made me what to start one for Todd and I. I'm not really sure how hard this thing is going to be to keep up, but I thought I would give it a try. Especially seeing how I now have quite a bit of free time on my hands and its only going to increase for the next few months. My main purpose for this thing is really more for when Todd and I (keep your fingers crossed) move to Germany. But, until then hopefully it will be somewhat entertaining. I guess only time will tell!


Just to document the awesome occasion of starting this blog I have added a picture of Todd and I! Its one of my favorite pictures from my favorite vacation, Kauai.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I am glad you started a blog. And I love the name!

    ReplyDelete